High Impact HardSide
Acoustical Wall Panels
High Impact HardSide panels are a more abuse resistant model of the standard HardSide panel. Sound absorption coefficients
are higher and the impact resistant face is also tackable.
For applications where excellent appearance and superior acoustical performance must be teamed with
greater durability, the High Impact HardSide acoustical wall panel is the answer.
A two-part composite panel, the High Impact HardSide panel has a 6-7 PCF density core with a 1/8" thick,
high density impact resistant skin laminated on the core face. The higher density face gives the High
Impact HardSide panel greater abuse resistance, tackability, and higher sound absorption.
This panel can be wrapped with fabric from the FR 701 collection from Guilford of Maine or with a factory
approved, customer-selected fabric. Vinyl finishes are also available. Select panel sizes up to 4 ft. x 10 ft.
or custom-designed panels with angled or contoured perimeter cuts.
- Standard thicknesses from 1-1/8 to 4-1/8 inches
- Edge treatments: Square, Bevel, Radius and Pencil
- NRC: 1.00 to 1.05 (see data sheet, page 2)
- Interior surfaces where superior acoustical performance must be teamed with greater durability and abuse resistance.
- Lobbies and Corridors
- Recreation Centers
- Cafeterias (vinyl facing)